This project is read-only.

No profile.aspx

Topics: Setup / Configuration, Web site
Oct 2, 2007 at 2:17 AM
I installed the latest build of dinnernow. However, profile.aspx was not created, so there is an error when I click on my username after logging in. Was this just overlooked in the build or did I not do something right? Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks.
Oct 2, 2007 at 4:59 AM

Hopkinj4 wrote:
I installed the latest build of dinnernow. However, profile.aspx was not created, so there is an error when I click on my username after logging in. Was this just overlooked in the build or did I not do something right? Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks.

Can you confirm your DinnerNow version, OS, and if you ran through the installation correctly.

Thanks
Oct 2, 2007 at 9:42 PM
daiken wrote:

Can you confirm your DinnerNow version, OS, and if you ran through the installation correctly.

Thanks

Sure. I downloaded and installed version "2.0 for Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 beta 2". I am running Windows Vista Ultimate, of course IIS 7, .net 3.5 beta 2, VS2008 beta 2. To install DinnerNow, I followed the procedure outlined in the manual included with the download. When I ran the installer and then ran the desktop icon all dependencies in the pre-installation checklist, including the optional ones, were verified as installed. There were no errors during the install process, and I can run and use the website fine except for the problem stated above.

Thanks for the help,

John
Oct 4, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Did you do a full install of IIS7?

Hopkinj4 wrote:
daiken wrote:

Thanks

Sure. I downloaded and installed version "2.0 for Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 beta 2". I am running Windows Vista Ultimate, of course IIS 7, .net 3.5 beta 2, VS2008 beta 2. To install DinnerNow, I followed the procedure outlined in the manual included with the download. When I ran the installer and then ran the desktop icon all dependencies in the pre-installation checklist, including the optional ones, were verified as installed. There were no errors during the install process, and I can run and use the website fine except for the problem stated above.

Thanks for the help,

John

Oct 9, 2007 at 6:21 AM

daiken wrote:

Did you do a full install of IIS7?

A full install of IIS7 was completed. I checked all the boxes under IIS7, making sure that no options were solid. That is to say, all boxes were checked and the main IIS7 box had a check in it.

Thanks for your help.
Nov 7, 2007 at 8:46 PM
I got same experienced too, please check it out
Thanks