This project is read-only.

Problem with downloading Dinnernow application

Topics: Delivery Application, Web site
Dec 1, 2007 at 4:24 AM
Hello, I have tried to download the Dinner now application several times but I was unsuccessful. It keeps on going to a license screen with a dialogue box in the middle of the screen and then it just doesn't download at all. I don't know what the problem is. Can you please let me know how to do this? Thanks!
Dec 2, 2007 at 5:50 PM
It's weird, but I get a dialog box that says Updating right before the license screen comes up and then I never get to hit agree or disagree. It's almost like my computer is blocking the download. How do I fix this problem?
Dec 2, 2007 at 8:35 PM

When the license screen appears, there should be a button to click that says "I agree" clicking that will launch the download.

If you are not getting the I Agree button, have you javascript enabled and can you check your web browser is not blocking the download, or the script that launches it.

BRS0903 wrote:
It's weird, but I get a dialog box that says Updating right before the license screen comes up and then I never get to hit agree or disagree. It's almost like my computer is blocking the download. How do I fix this problem?

Dec 7, 2007 at 10:44 PM
So how do I enable Javascript? I thought I had it enabled in my browser already.
Dec 8, 2007 at 10:13 PM
I figured out what the problem was. I disabled the McAfee AntiVirus Phishing filter in the Microsoft Internet Explorer 7add-ins. Now everything works just fine, I am able to click, "I agree" and I am able to download the file.
Dec 9, 2007 at 8:56 PM
Pleased you have this resolved.