installation compile error

Topics: Setup / Configuration
Feb 21, 2007 at 1:43 PM
using the 1.2 build but facing installation woes.

i have d: as my primary Windows drive. I had to modify the start here to run the dependency checker. All the dependencies are now available.

now i am running the "0 - Build Install Tools.bat". i am getting the following error:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project "d:\DinnerNow\solution\DinnerNow - IIS7 Handlers\DinnerNow - IIS7 Handle
rs.sln" (Rebuild target(s)):

D:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets(3090,13):
error MSB3073: The command "call "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\
Bin\SetEnv.Cmd"
D:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets(3090,13):
error MSB3073: gacutil.exe /if "d:\DinnerNow\solution\DinnerNow - IIS7 Handlers
\ImageCopyrightService\bin\debug\ImageCopyrightService.dll"
error MSB3073: copy /y "d:\DinnerNow\solution\DinnerNow - IIS7 Handlers\ImageCo
pyrightService\imagecopyright.xml" %windir%\system32\inetsrv\config\schema" exit
ed with code 1.
Done building project "ImageCopyrightService.csproj" -- FAILED.

error MSB3073: The command "call "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\
Bin\SetEnv.Cmd"
error MSB3073: gacutil.exe /if "d:\DinnerNow\solution\DinnerNow - IIS7 Handlers
\ImageCopyrightService.UI\bin\Debug\ImageCopyrightService.UI.dll"" exited with c
ode 1.
Done building project "ImageCopyrightService.UI.csproj" -- FAILED.
An Error Occured building the DinnerNow Install Tools
Finished
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
could you please tell me what could be going wrong?

cheers
Abhishek
Feb 25, 2007 at 5:23 AM
It looks like DinnerNow is installed on your d: drive? Unfortunately, it must be installed on the c:\ drive with version 1.2. We are working to fix this issue, but currently there are a lot of hard coded paths.